Wednesday, March 8, 2017

A Journey

Next week I will be attending a luncheon and meeting some new cousins and reuniting with other cousins! I can't wait to spend the afternoon listening and sharing stories with our family. In my thirty plus years of family research, I have made wonderful discoveries about my family, I have been fortunate enough to obtain family photos, letters and other treasures and visit many places where my ancestors once lived. But the most exciting discoveries for me have been the many connections I have found to ancestors and my generation of friends and acquaintances. I wanted a place to record my discoveries and share stories with fellow researchers. I hope you'll enjoy this blog and I look forward to hearing from you as I share posts. I would also love to hear your stories about family ties and connections.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Thank you so much for the information and the pictures which are so rare. I am the great granddaughter of Cicero Larkin Smith and Lucy Cannon Smith through their son Henry Norman Smith. I would love to know if you have any additional information on Henry George Washington Smith and Nancy Land Smith. My email is kgates89@comcast.net. Thanks, Karen

    ReplyDelete